The foundation contributed this museum, situated in Zichron Ya’acov historical administration house, built in 1892. It relates the story of the first Zionist pioneers who came to Israel and preserved through many hardships.
The museum is named in memory of Ted Arison’s grandparents, Moshe and Sara Arisohn, the first generation of the Arison family, who made Zichron Ya’acov their home. It is here that the first seeds were planted, for the foundation’s noteworthy and continuous tradition of contribution to the Israeli society. (Grant made in 1999)